ALSO, PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK. THANK YOU

czwartek, 22 kwietnia 2010

song




as long as you like my voice on the phone
as long as you laugh at my non-funny
jokes

as long as you dream about me
closing your
eyes

making love



hating badly all my
friends.
guys.

as long as you think that i am more than you think
as long as you don't hurt me

loving the wrong thing in me



as long as you dont trust me with your heart or your friend
as long as you trust me with your heart. not trying to
understand.

as long as you are team ME.

as long as you are not afraid of having
me.



then


then we'll get along.

We'll get along just fine















O. wow.

5 komentarzy:

  1. tak długo jak budziliśmy się rano dzwoniąc jedno do drugiego i po godzinie, z odciśniętym uchem od telefonu wstawaliśmy

    tak długo jak tak rano było słuchać ptaki, a żeby nie trzymać telefonu.. leżąc na boku kładło się słuchawkę na uchu

    tak długo jak pamiętam dwa razy przesłuchaną płytę CD będąc Razem w wannie. Jak się kręciło w głowie od wina i ciepłej wody 160min

    tak

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. simple and sensitive.

    I don't know whether you wrote this text, but that's an high quality. It's just essential.

    thanks for providing it...

    that's like lyrics from the song "Stay" by Bono arranged by Craig Amstrong

    Simply I like it

    Aurelien

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. to ja robie muzyke i nagrywamy. piękne Orian.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. wygladasz troche jak joanna osyda!

    OdpowiedzUsuń