ALSO, PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE RETURNING TO WORK. THANK YOU

wtorek, 7 lutego 2012

test i recenzja iphona. niejako



no coś wspaniałego! pozdrawiam szczerze i ciepło Adama. Obawiam się, że recenzje i testy to jednak nie moja Genre :)
ale niebawem wrzucę coś miłego dla oka i do poczytania. czas najwyższy, prawda?

lovely translation for non-polish peeps:


Hi Oriana. I follow your blog and because of that i thought that posting an iphone review would be a good idea in terms of increasing the number of followers.


this made me happy. cause YAY I'm not that desperate! yet I promise to post something for my people.

ps. God, I just hope I'm not talking to myself.
that would be preeeetty pathetic.







O.

3 komentarze:

  1. ja wiernie czekam. i pozdrawiam w te mrozy najpodlejsze.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hey, i was hoping you would post a picture matching your latest comment. Guess it was a tough one to visualize!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I read your blog ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń